Monday, April 26, 2010
After watching the video released by Crossfit HQ! I have never been hungrier to compete on the big stage!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
|Did you know that the pH of your body affects every aspect of your health? pH levels regulate, effect, and control practically everything in nature, including your body.|
|When your body is pH balanced, it is full of vitality. You’ll find that you have increased energy, mental clarity, and you’ll even notice that your skin has regained that healthy glow.|
|pH balance of the body can be simply summarized as your internal balance of Acid and Alkaline.|
If you want to be educated on this topic and your a current client of Crossfit Central. Sign up for your free nutrition lecture at www.crossfitcentral.com
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
When you set a goal obstacles will appear no questions asked. It all comes down to how you view the obstacles and if you will let them stop you.
The three ingredients that are a cure all. Faith Hope and MASSIVE ACTION!
Massive Action is the hardest ingredient to come by. How do you Get it Done?! GID
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 20
Monday, April 19, 2010
The last couple of weeks we have been focusing on a few key thing. SLEEP, EAT, DRINK H20! Now I know the primal thing has really taken off but it doenst get much more primal than that!
Greg keep up the hard work and remember to sleep eat and drink h20!
Are you a trainer and all you focus on is a phenominal squat clean and jerks. Stop every once in a while and check out how your clients life is going WORD?!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Thanks to you guys you push me to be the best!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Fran Today 2.29Rx
Helen Today 7.36rx
Oly lifting Technique Squat Clean 205lbs. now comes off the ground like butta! More load less work!
My goal is to be the most efficient crossfitter in the world. Moving threw space and time with eas of mind and body.Working at max intensity making work look like play. Moon Walker
Thanks to my Coach John Del Peral My acupuncturists Rachelle Webb My nutritionist Lisa Thiel Olympic Coach Chad Vaughn
All the folks help me see the world from different eyes!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Well after going to a stretch specialist and her describing my lower leg muscles as asleep. I figured it was time to step it up. More to come on this topic.
Thanks Web for doing things first so others can follow or not.
6 Key Reasons to Wear or Train in Vibram FiveFingers:
1. Strengthens Muscles in the Feet and Lower Legs - wearing FiveFingers will stimulate and strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs, improving general foot health and reducing the risk of injury.
2. Improves Range of Motion in Ankles, Feet and Toes – no longer ‘cast’ in a shoe, the foot and toes move more naturally.
3. Stimulates Neural Function Important to Balance and Agility - when wearing Vibram FiveFingers, thousands of neurological receptors in the feet send valuable information to the brain, improving balance and agility.
4. Improves Proprioception and Body Awareness – those same neurological receptors heighten body awareness, sending messages about body mechanics, form, and movement.
5. Eliminates Heel Lift to Align the Spine and Improve Posture – By lowering the heel, our bodyweight becomes evenly distributed across the footbed, promoting proper posture and spine alignment.
6. Allows the Foot and Body to Move Naturally, Which Just FEELS GOOD.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Thank you for registering for the South Central Regional. We are looking forward to a successful event and are pleased that you will be joining us. Please use this confirmation as your receipt. Your confirmation number is listed below and can be used to make updates to your record.
Confirmation Number: +++++
For detailed information on this event, please visit our web site: http://games2010.crossfit.com/
Saturday, April 10, 2010
My preferred method of communication is verbal(talking) I am very able to articulate what I am thinking and seeing in my minds eye through word. I believe the world is a place of unlimited possibility and anything is achievable with the belief/faith + massive work ethic. In the past couple of weeks two things have occurred that I have been working on for 5+ years.
1. The Jesus WOD - I am a lover of God and am not always open or verbal about my passion for Christ. On holly week I had a flash of insight to an idea to create a workout after the Passion of Christ. Not until this morning did it hit me what a long time dream of mine it had been to put something together like this to express my love!
2. Project Mayhem - Last night the male coaches of Crossfit Central came together to host a challenge for Men only. This was an EPIC event in my mind. Many of the guys who showed up were former athletes and hadn't had this environment to be involved in since they played high school or college sports. When I say environment I mean a group of people that encourage you and support you and cheer you on for challenging your self. On another note some of the men had never gotten to be apart of an event like this one. Congratulations to all who participated!
Last, the video posted is the story we all living the great adventure the great passion of the human race. Connecting with one another and enduring all the challenges and obstacle that face us.