Quit the wrong stuff.
Stick with the right stuff.
Have the guts to do one or the other.
Pages 1 - 25
1. What is the difference between obstacles and problems?
2. Is quitting right or wrong? How do you feel about quitting?
3. What dips have you seen in your past that you might not have been aware of?
4. Do you want to be the best in the world and what would that take?
5. What hard questions are you not asking? p.15
6. What does it look like to lean into a dip?
7. What is a real dip you have right now?
8. Can we really know if we are on a cliff?
9. Are you in a cul-de-sac now? Dead end job or no where to grow?